Looking for your first E Scooter?
Then the Decent X7 Electric Scooter is the ideal Scooter to get you on your way.
Decent X7 Electric Scooter at a Glance
• Maximum speed: 15.5mph
• Maximum range: 15.5 miles / 25km *
• Typical range: 10 miles / 16km **
• Dual breaking system; rear disc & foot brake
• 10-inch pneumatic tyres
• Multifunctional digital display
• Three ride modes, eco, standard and sport
• Pole mounted, removable battery
• Bright LED front, rear and flashing brake lights
• Quick folding and lightweight design
Decent X7 Electric Scooter
The X7’s non-slip handlebar design means you can remain comfortable riding the scooter for long periods without your hands slipping. The push lever throttle also makes accelerating quick and simple. Holding this lever down for 6 seconds also allows you to cruise at a fixed speed, making your ride even more convenient and easy. An LED screen at the centre of the hand-bar system also shows you a variety of info such as speed and remaining power.
The X7 features a unique and extremely convenient battery design. Unlike most electric scooters available, the battery on the X7 is location in the neck of the scooter. This means that on your journey you can pull up and easily swap the battery for double the run time. This battery positioning also helps to prevent water damage should you get caught in the rain.
The use of aluminium on the X7’s chassis gives it a lot of strength and durability while keeping weight to a minimum at just over 12KG.
The X7 Electric Scooter from Decent is a premium yet affordable folding electric scooter, featuring a 350w motor to get you moving up to 5 times walking speed for a huge maximum range of 25km (15.5 Miles).
- Maximum Range: 15.5miles (25km)
- Maximum Speed: 15.5mph (25km/h)
- Tyre Size: 10” pneumatic tyre
- Weight: Approx 13kg
- Frame: Aluminium alloy
- Motor: 350w front hub
- Max Climbing angle: 15°
- Quick swap battery
- Battery Capacity: 36V 187.2Wh
- Charger: DC 42V/2A
- Charge time: 2-3 hours
- Lights: LED Headlight & taillight
- IP Rating: IP54
- Rider height: 3’4” to 6’7” (~100 to 200cm)
- Rider weight: 3 to 16 stone (~20 to 100kg)
- Max. hook load: 22lb (10kg)
- Unfolded size: 1083 x 420 x 1186mm
- Folded size: 1083 x 420 x 460mm
- Footplate width: 150mm
- Ground clearance: 138mm
- Brakes: Mechanical Rear Disc Brake Plus Emergency Fender Brake
- Lithium Pole-Mounted Battery
- Dashboard display
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner's permission.